Wednesday, July 18, 2007

yea. long time no post ler.. many things happened at the same time lah.. lols..

so many things to do but i reluctant to move nor do anything abt it.. lols..

stupid nic.. i aint dumb okay.. zzz.. everything i say u oso wanna step down.. zzz.. nokia is not uncle or auntie.. it's classic.. zzz.. lols.. ya la.. i bz mah.. no time entertaint u.. go play ur dota lah.. zzz.. faster find one gf lah and stop bugging me.. =x

CHONG XIN ZHI!!! omg! i thought u would forget me der.. lols.. so long nvr see u adey.. lols.. din know u din contact tingli and veron liaoz.. omg. veron had bf alreadi! and trust her din tell me such juicy news.. XD =x ok lah.. i oso din tell u all. =P hope u n ur gf can get betta.. =) and stop making her worry abt u lah.. here accident there accident, here break there break.. zzz.. wanna abit of history? back in Sec1(Form1), XinZhi is a v outgoing and friendly boi.. lols.. he's de first chinese guy.. who come from the grp of chinese sch to talk to us.. lols.. yea.. and we alwayz match-make he and veron.. apparently, both dun like each other.. XD actually, u r the one i least expected to talk to.. hahas.. cuz tt time i'm fat and ugly.. and u're popular and tall.. lols.. gurls like flocking to u.. "xinzhi xinzhi" XD well, when I moved to Singapore.. Xinzhi is the onli one who contacted me and still.. contact me every now and then.. lols.. and surprisingly, tingli's enemy became her fren and both of them got along pretty well! haiz.. i miss my msia fren.. our grp of Crystal.. ^^ (the name that Veron gave for all of us). Crystal consist of 9 gurls, Tingli, Veronica, YeeYan, PeiSha, KiatHang, KimHwa, PeiShi, Deepa and ME. lols.. yea..PeiShi, Peisha and KiatHang, I'm not very close to them lah.. but with the rest.. I am.. lols.. esp YeeYan, my v cute der fren.. lols.. I wun forget u der.. ^^ and KimHwa.. ever since u shifted alreadi, our letters grew shorter and shorter.. sigh.. mayb we have no common topic to talk abt bah.. anyway, when we come to secondary sch.. all of us are seperated.. PeiSha,KiatHang, TingLi, Veron and ME went to SMKK.. while Deepa went to SMKTE. Peishi went to dunno where oso.. =x cuz she's closer to tingli i guess.. lols.. and in Form1, we all in differ classes.. even more difficult for us.. and then, I moved to Singapore.. wah! super hard to contact since our timetables are different.. and when they get streaming.. i guess, all of us are seperated in our own ways ler.. tingli alwayz send me letters.. lols.. but i tink writting is kinda mafan, lols.. so, now she e-mail me.. but i still so damn busy to reply her.. =x veron veron.. my bestie.. lols.. muz have grown prettier alreadi.. but dun eat junk food juz to get fat lerh.. go exercise to get some muscles betta.. lols.. miss u all.. but i dunno when i can go back and visit u all lerh.. everytime go back oso rush this rush tt rush here rush there.. zzz once balik kampong jer, dah tak der mase pegi lawat lawat u all liaoz.. but every 2yrs i'll go back to balik kampong.. den onli go there for like.. 3/4 days onli.. so lil time.. lols.. and I cant confirm with u all when I'm free cuz later mama change plans.. den bopian ler.. lols.. anyway, thanks for ur last gathering.. haha.. so sorry to call u all like hours before the gathering.. XD to fitray (fitri): lols. will u held one party for me? =P jkjk. v hard to go like that..

haiz.




i love malaysia cuz i'm born there. and I hate ppl talking bad about malaysia infront of me. Dun say i'm rude, but i warn u alreadi. FKER off!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home